1. In accordance with international legislation, the Service adheres to a number of rules and implements a number of procedures aimed at preventing the use of the Service for the purpose of conducting money laundering operations, as well as conducting other operations of an illegal nature.
2. In order to prevent illegal operations, the Service sets certain requirements for all Applications created by the User:
3. The Service reserves the right to request a photo or video with a user's identity document within the framework of the KYC(Know Your Customer) policy. The client's identification information will be collected, stored, transmitted and protected strictly in accordance with the company's Personal Data Processing Policy.
4. The User will be refused to make an exchange if the Service is not satisfied with the information provided, or there are doubts that he really is who he claims to be.
5. The Service reserves the right to suspend all current User requests until copies of the User's identity documents and other information necessary to verify the operation are received from the User in the following cases:
6. To identify high-risk transactions and addresses, the Service uses an internal verification and analysis system. The Service reserves the right not to disclose information about the methods and results of verifying User transactions.
7. If high-risk transactions with the User's details are detected, the Service has the right to cancel the application and return the funds or digital currencies deposited by the User. The refund is made only to the banking details from which the transfer was made. When making a refund, all commission costs for the transfer of funds or digital currencies are made from the funds received at the User's expense, but not more than 5% of the payment amount. The Service is not responsible for possible delays in the return, if they occurred through no fault of the Service.
8. If the User refuses to provide the requested documents, the Service reserves the right to refuse further service to the User.
9. The Service reserves the right to refuse further service to the User and transfer all User data available to the Service, as well as all available information about User operations to law enforcement agencies in the following cases:
10. The Service reserves the right to suspend all current User requests until copies of documents or other information confirming the payment of the application are received from the User.
11. Some exchange directions may not be available to Users using the IP addresses of countries under international sanctions.